mom-mode post #225 – on Christmas Traditions
December 3, 2012 § 2 Comments
Today I’m participating on a little Sunday Social:
1. What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?
I guess our annual viewing of Elf, Christmas Vacation and Home Alone are some of my cherished memories. I also love our ‘Trim the tree’ party! We sip hot cocoa, play Christmas music and have some fun. Also, baking is probably my most favorite tradition of them all. I also love drinking my Starbucks beverages out of the seasonal red cups!
2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
The ones listed above are probably it. Oh and The Holiday, I can watch that anytime it is playing.
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have
Next year I’m determined to make my tree like this one, I love the color ombre effect!
4. Favorite Holiday song?
I am a sucker for Faith Hill’s version of ‘Where are you Christmas?’. I can listen to it even when it’s not Christmas time.
5. Favorite Holiday dessert?
It’s this Brazilian recipe my mom made every year, and I make sure I make it every year now too. I just love it and it is especially scrumptious the day after. I’ll post an English version when I make it this Christmas.
6. What is on your wish list this year?