High Five Friday
December 14, 2012 § 4 Comments
Hi everyone! Welcome to High Five for Friday! We here are throughly enjoying our first Christmas in America in three years. So this week’s Friday post has been inundated by all the great Christmas activities we have been up to lately.
1. We went to our town’s Christmas Parade. We froze, but had so much fun. O particularly enjoyed our town’s high school band. The boy loves a good beat. Oh and one of the floats was giving away Orbit gum! I got, like, four packs.
2. We went on yet another road trip. This time was to visit old friends in Wake Forest, NC. We lived there for the first three years of our marriage. It was like going back in time. We had such a great time. Catching up with old friends is always heartwarming!
3. O got to meet up with Santa at our church’s annual Christmas banquet. He finally warmed up to the idea of taking a picture with him, as long as he sat on Mrs. Claus’ lap and not on Santa’s lap.
4. Cupcakes. Need I say more? I know everyone has moved on to the next food trend but I refuse. I’m still midly obsessed. I will forever love cake that comes with double the amount of frosting.
5. Nothing like going to see a Christmas lights show with family to get you in the holiday mood!