High five for Friday
January 4, 2013 § 4 Comments
1. Throwback, old school roller skating with the family. We went to the same place my husband used to go as a little boy. Oliver had so much fun. I can’t remember the last time I went roller skating, I was bit rusty ( I fell down twice!) but managed to get back on my feet. So.much.fun!
2. I tried this new hairstyle for church. I’ve been a bit on a hair rut (loose curls is all I can manage these days), so I enjoyed trying something new.
3. I started my countdown to see my family. Come next week, we will be “suffering” at the beach for a whole month. I can barely wait! Posting will be more sporadic, as I want to take in every moment with the fam. I haven’t seen my younger sister in two years. Miss her dearly.
4. Despite my sickness, I actually enjoyed some of the down time. With a toddler in tow, I’m usually in “go” mode. It felt great to sit, rest, sip some Coke Zero and read “The Chaperone” (review coming soon!).
5. All that sitting around led me to enjoy some of the sales going on online. My purchases came in today. Loving getting some happy mail!
Hope you guys have had a healthy week, if not, hope your “sick week” was as good as mine!
What was is your favorite thing to do when you get sick?