March 7, 2013 § 14 Comments
Happy Friday everyone!
These are some of my favorite little life moments this week:
1. After a run in freezing temperatures and running errands in town, all I wanted were my cozy socks.
2. Hello dollar spot at Target. You have the way to my heart.
3. New laptop (to me), new desktop calendar.
4. Breakfast with that sweet face every morning. The 3’s are challenging, good thing he’s a cutie.
5. Cute necklace I got for a bargain.
And here are my favorite internet things this week:
1. You will be going through your son’s toy chest to make these!
2. This post has me obsessing over windowpane print.
3. Loving Kelly’s one minute makeup tips
4. This quote (after an easy day of no running):
“Don’t underestimate the importance of easy days. Easy days help you beat fatigue, to keep fatigue from beating you”
Let’s connect! Like My Simple Cute Style (I often share fun things I find on the web), follow me and my family shenanigans on Instagram or check out my fun Pinterest boards! Oh and I’m on Twitter too. 😉