March 14, 2013 § 9 Comments
My favorite moments this week:
1. If you know me, you know I love to make things. I constantly have some sort of handmade project going. My sister-in-law and I had a fun craft night. We made shirts like this. I’ll have an outfit post with it soon.
2. There’s no task more mundane than folding laundry. Actually the process is rather satisfying to me. I sometimes turn some music on, or listen to a good podcast and fold away.
3. I had heard about Smashbox primers for some time, so I finally went by Ulta this weekend. I ended up getting this little starter kit. I haven’t used the stuff enough to have an opinion on it, but I’ll keep you posted it!
4. We got a whole weekend away just the husband and I. We enjoyed some great, delicious food!
5. Took O to a fun a toy store to spend some birthday money. But all he really wanted was just play with trains. What is it with 3-year-old boys and trains? Love him.
Some fun favorite things I found online this week:
1. When I was in Paris last year I saw a girl wearing a pair of Nike airs with oxblood pants and ever since then I’ve been convinced a need a pair of sneakers. I am a mama on the go after all. This article has only fed my obsession. Now to find the right pair at the right price…
2. Having a case of writer’s blog? I thought this article was quite helpful.
3. Remember my new-found love for red pants? These just might have to be my next color pants.