March 18, 2013 § 13 Comments
Friday Favorites time!
1. I wrote this on Instagram: ‘he makes my coffee just right and he gave me a gorgeous son. I think [the husband] is a keeper.’ True story.
2. O hamming it for the camera in his Sunday best.
3. & 4. I got some marvelous hours for myself on Tuesday, thanks to my mom-in-law. I drank coffee while reading with no interruptions and I did a little thrifting. I wish I could pack these two pieces and take it with me to Turkey! But I made the wise decision of leaving these at the store.
5. I also got my hair done during my those free ‘marvelous’ hours. My new hairdresser Amy has fairy hands and gave me my dream ombre hair! I’m so stoked about it.
6. Swimming lessons. I don’t know who is more excited.
Now for some of my favorite online links:
1.If you were the victim of the late 90’s, early 2000’s over-plucked brows and have been trying to recover ever since, this article has some great tips for bold brows.
2. Great tip to get your dream buy without spending money you don’t have… Better start saving my change!
3. I love having a son so I can have the excuse to go into toy stores. I love toys and I would love to see my childhood toys again ( but I, in my non-hoarding zeal, gave it all away when I was 14). Maybe that’s why I love this series of photographs so much.
4. O is obsessed with this video. What a cute way to explain the meaning of Easter to him:
What was the highlight of your week? Mine was definitely getting my hair done!
Let’s connect! Like My Simple Cute Style (I often share fun things I find on the web),