J.Crew Factory dress + brown boots + neon
April 2, 2013 § 9 Comments
The husband and I are enjoying all the free babysitting we can get before we move away from family. Last week we got to spend the day in Boone, NC. Even though it was freezing, we enjoyed some fine dining and some shopping. Well, mostly I enjoyed some shopping. I got this dress because it just felt so soft and comfy.Kinda link wearing PJs all day while still looking cute and feminine. Plus it had one of my new favorite trends I’m about to embrace: neon.
I had another dress ready to wear on Easter Sunday, but the day woke up rainy and foggy so instead of ‘pretty in heels’, I went with ‘comfy in boots’. And the fog and rain are the reason why these pictures were taken in front of my MIL’s antique desk and not outside.
Since it is birthday week here on the blog…
I wrote a list of things I wanted to do before I turned thirty and I am happy to say many of those things got crossed off.
Now I’m working on a list of “things to do before I’m forty”. I want to enjoy my thirties to the max. Here’s what I have so far:
– expand our little family
– travel to London and Prague
– go scuba-diving
– start a business (involving fashion)
– write a book even if it never gets published ( I don’t know if I can handle the work it involves though)
– take O to Disneyland
– travel to Buenos Aires with my whole family
– get really super fit
– stop drinking Diet Coke
– visit any country in the continent of Australia, this way I can finally say I have been to all continents. (well except Antarctica… But I don’t really do cold!)
– open a map, close my eyes, point to a place and go there.
– learn a new sport
– learn a new language (I can’t believe I’m actually putting this down. After learning Turkish, I thought I was done. Apparently not.)
What else should I add to this list?
Can you guys tell how excited I am for this new decade? I really think thirty is the new twenty. Or thirty-one is the new twenty-one!