November 29, 2012 § 7 Comments
A week has past since Thanksgiving and here are a few things that I have been thankful for this week!
1. This sweet face, enjoying some delicious mexican food with our friends. We have been back for almost two months and we enjoy chips and salsa at every opportunity we get!
2. My mom-in-law got me this old little cabinet to redo and put in our bathroom. I didn’t do a fantastic job on the paint job, but I found this cute little knob and somehow it made the whole thing come together.
3. Getting to snuggle this sweet baby and most importantly, getting to spend some quality time with my sweet friend, was definitely the highlight of the week.
4. Black Friday shopping. I didn’t really snag all the great deals, but I was in Atlanta and got to shop at places I normally don’t get to. Madewell, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, yes please.
5. Muddy feet from playing and running with O and my friend’s oldest son. We had such a fun time!
I’m linking up with From my Grey Desk
Don’t forget to check out my new blog: My Simple Cute Style !!!